Thursday, January 3, 2013

Jennifer's Bridals | Northwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer

Jennifer and Joey had a gorgeous wedding in Fort Smith this past weekend. I can't wait to share the beautiful images from their big day but before I share those, I have to share these gorgeous photos of Jennifer. Jenn was an absolutely stunning bride and I adore her bridals! I have been waiting on pins and needles to share these for nearly a month and I am so excited for y'all to finally see them!

Jennifer graduated from the University of Arkansas and always wanted to have photos taken on campus. So, when her bridals rolled around, the Inn at Carnall Hall was at the very top of her location list. I love going with locations that mean something to my clients, so after she told me she'd always wanted photos taken here, I said "absolutely!" and we took these on a warm, early winter day. We had such a blast during this session and I adore how they turned out!

So! Here's Jenn!
(Warning: She made one gorgeous bride.)

Northwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer-1
Northwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer-2 Northwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer-3 Northwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer-4 Northwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer-6
Northwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer-8
Northwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer-7 Northwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer-10 Northwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer-11 Northwest Arkansas Wedding Photographer-12

Told y'all she was a stunning bride! And now! I'm going to work on their wedding images. ;)