Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Stephanie | Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer


I loved this session. L-O-V-E-D this session.

Every once in awhile I'll work with a model to get a certain look for my portfolio or for marketing or just for a little bit of a creative project- especially in slow months when it's really cold or really hot. This is one of those sessions. Going into this session, all I knew was that I wanted to use scarves. And we did! And I am in love with these photographs. Stephanie was a wonderful model to work with. We had so much fun and, if I haven't said it already, I am over the moon with these.

Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-1 Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-2 Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-3 Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-4
Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-5 Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-6 Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-7 Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-8 Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-9 Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-10 Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-11 Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-12 Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-14 Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-13 Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-15 Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-18 Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-19 Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-17 Stephanie - Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer-16

Hope y'all loved them as much as I do!