Monday, December 10, 2012

Northwest Arkansas Family Photographer | The Andrus Family


Anyone ready for some photographs that will make them ready for Christmas?
Yes! Good! Because today I have some for you!

The Andrus Family is one of the nicest families I have ever met. They are wonderful! Aria works with my husband- they share an office with a huge bookcase splitting their office in two- and, when we moved to Fayetteville, was extremely close friends with my sister-in-law. And her husband? He's in the same graduate program (History!) as my husband and whenever they get together, I usually lose track of their conversations within two minutes (even though I graduated in History for my undergrad, too!). And their son? Max thinks he walks on water. Whew! That was probably confusing, so suffice it to say: We think these three are so great.

I loved taking their photographs last weekend! Here they are!

Andrus Northwest Arkansas Family Photographer-6 Andrus Northwest Arkansas Family Photographer-5 Andrus Northwest Arkansas Family Photographer-3 Andrus Northwest Arkansas Family Photographer-4 Andrus Northwest Arkansas Family Photographer-9 Andrus Northwest Arkansas Family Photographer-8 Andrus Northwest Arkansas Family Photographer-10Andrus Northwest Arkansas Family Photographer-14 Andrus Northwest Arkansas Family Photographer-15 Andrus Northwest Arkansas Family Photographer-16