Monday, November 5, 2012

Twenty Six | Day Fifty Three

Day 53-1 Day 53-2

I'm not quite sure what my husband thought the first time I handed him a camera on Manual and said "Just figure it out!" after thirty seconds of hurried instructions, but figure it out he did! Andrew's been shooting with me for a year now and I absolutely love sharing photography with him. Sure, for him photography is a hobby and for me, it's a way of life, but I really lucked out because he is so encouraging. He doesn't mind when I lug my biggest camera body on everyday excursions and he often insists on taking photographs of me even though (surprise, surprise) I become extremely uncomfortable in front of cameras. The photographs above were taken on a quick morning date to the Plaza in Kansas City and, even though we were both going on three hours of sleep, it was so much fun to steal a couple of hours together. This was the first time we were alone since Henry's birth!