Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Kristin | Northwest Arkansas Portrait Photographer


Meet Kristin!

Kristin-3Kristin-2

Kristin is a beautiful, sweet girl who just happens to be best friends with my sister. I've heard so many stories about her the past few years, but have only met her in passing once or twice. Anyway! That all changed last week when, while staying with my parents up in Missouri, Kristin joined me and my sister when we had a just-for-fun photo shoot out at James A. Reed Park. Kristin had never had her photograph taken by a professional photographer before, but I think she was a natural. Here she is!

Kristin-4Kristin-5Kristin-7Kristin-9Kristin-8Kristin-10Kristin-11Kristin-12Kristin-13Kristin-14
Kristin-24
Kristin-16
Kristin-17Kristin-19Kristin-22Kristin-23Kristin-21

Thanks for coming along with us for a fun afternoon, Kristin! I love how your photographs turned out and loved finally getting to know you!