Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Twenty Six | Day Twenty Two

Day 22-2 Day 22-1 Day 22-4

This is Max reading We're Going on a Bear Hunt to me this morning. Seriously- this little man doesn't like to be read to unless he directly asks one of us, but he loves reading to his mom and dad. I'm sure this means I'm in for it once he reaches his teenage years, but whatev. It's really fun to sit across from him and have him tell me his favorite stories, even when they don't make sense.

Anyway! We have a pop-up version of We're Going on a Bear Hunt and, every time he gets to the bear, he roars and then begins to scream and say "Scary Bear! Scary Bear!". It is absolutely hilarious to watch him do this five or six times in a row. We laugh so hard every time and, honestly, it never gets old. I'm going to love these pictures for a long time because they sum him up his little personality perfectly.