Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Maternity Leave: How It Will Be.

Henry-4

Our little baby boy (Henry!) is due in just a few short weeks, so I just wanted to post a quick reminder that I will be on maternity leave from September 1st (less than two weeks away!) to November 15th. I will probably update the blog every now and then while I'm away and I'm sure I'll post photographs on Facebook somewhat regularly, but I will not be booking any sessions or weddings during this time frame and my email responses will be irregular at best.

On that note, I will only be taking a limited amount of sessions and weddings between November 15th and a yet-to-be determined time next spring. Due to this, the sooner you contact me to book a session or wedding, the better. I will be snuggling my newest bundle of baby boy as much as possible the next six months so if you want in on photographs, let me know! I am more than happy to schedule sessions months in advance, which is why I am fully booked for November and December. So! If you want photographs in 2013, I am your girl.

Thanks, y'all!