Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dancing | Northwest Arkansas Lifestyle and Portrait Photographer

A few weeks ago, I met Lindsey at Gulley Park in Fayetteville for a casual photoshoot with one mission. I wanted to capture movement, but I also wanted to capture emotion, specifically the emotion that comes from dancing. I told Lindsey to dance in specific locations and, whenever she stopped, I'd get close up in her face (seriously, my camera and I pay no attention to personal space when we get together) and snap away until my pointer finger went into spasms. We had such a good time and I had the hardest time cutting these images down- there were so many to choose from!

I am so happy with these and am so excited to share them!

Dance-31
Dance-1
Dance-4
Dance-5
Dance-8
Dance-10
Dance-13
Dance-12
Dance-14
Dance-16
Dance-18
Dance-19
Dance-25
Dance-26
Dance-27
Dance-30

Thanks for such a fun afternoon, Lindsey! I love how this project turned out!