Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Anna | Fayetteville Arkansas Lifestyle and Portrait Photographer

I'm sure I've said it before, but my sister is one of my favorite people to photograph... if not my very favorite.

Anna-17

I mean, don't get me wrong. I love photographing my son and husband but my son and husband don't always like to be photographed. I'm sure Anna wouldn't, either, if we still lived together, but since we don't, I get to shoot her every now and again and we have so much fun! In June, my husband and I visited my family for a long weekend and I shot these of her. I realized while I was there that I hadn't used my favorite lens on her (35L, Woo!), so we snagged twenty minutes and took these at a lake three minutes away from my childhood home.

I'm so excited to share these!

Anna-2
Anna-3
Anna-4
Anna-1
Anna-5
Anna-7
Anna-6
Anna-8
Anna-10
Anna-11
Anna-12
Anna-13
Anna-14
Anna-15
Anna-16
Anna-18
Anna-19
Anna-21
Anna-22
Anna-23
Anna-24
Anna-26
Anna-27
Anna-29

And if you're thinking she got the looks in the family, you are right. She also got the best hair.