Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Hannah | Fayetteville Arkansas Child Photographer

Hannah is the happiest baby I have ever met in my entire life. She smiles, coos loudly, and her bright blue eyes sparkle when anyone looks her way. She is such a character and is going to give her mother (also known as my best friend since age ten) a run for her money when she is older. I cannot wait to see how her funny little personality will evolve as she grows because, right now, the best way to describe her is "bubbly".

And, really, what's better than an eight month old bubbly baby girl?
Here she is!

Hannah-3
Hannah-1
Hannah-4
Hannah-5
Hannah-7
Hannah-9
Hannah-8
Hannah-10
Hannah-13
Hannah-14
Hannah-12
Hannah-16
Hannah-18
Hannah-19
Hannah-21

Yep... she's totally going to steal my son's heart when she's older.