Sunday, June 10, 2012

Where I've Been and Where We'll Be! | Lissa Clair Photos

Italy-80

Hey y'all!

I have been a horrible photo blogger lately. Between shooting, editing, mothering, and traveling, I have completely let this little blog suffer. But! This summer, I will be revamping this blog, my website, and my Facebook as well in an effort to make things a little more organized before the fall. We will be welcoming a sweet baby boy with his brother's profile into our family in late September or early October and we are thrilled! I will be on maternity leave from September 1st to November 1st and, from now until the new year, will only be taking a select number of sessions.

As mentioned, I will be spending a lot of this summer reworking my social media sites in an effort to better serve all of my clients. My content has not been the best or most consistent online the past few months and, for that, I apologize. Blogging and social networking is extremely important in the photo world and I have let it slide much more than I ever intended or anticipated. Since I will not be working as much as usual over the next few months (in the traditional sense), I will also be posting a few casting calls for specific, free photo shoots this summer. It has been a long time since I have offered free sessions and, aside from Women Who Love and partnerships with charitable organizations, these will likely be the the last free sessions I ever offer. So keep your eyes peeled!

There will be a lot of changes happening to Lissa Clair Photos over the next four months and I am so excited to share them with y'all!