Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Project Fifty Two Week Twenty Four: Texture | Personal

I had no idea what I was going to photograph for last week's Project Fifty Two theme. In all honesty, I kind of forgot about it, but after a family walk, I loaded this photo on the computer, saw my swimsuit baby belly pushing against my ribbed tank top and knew I had a winner.

Week Twenty Four: Texture.

This week, I will be twenty-five weeks pregnant. We are getting more excited every day to meet our new little man and are absolutely thrilled for our toddler to become a big brother. In a few days, Andrew and I will have been married three years. I can't believe we've already been married that long and also can't believe that, in such a short amount of time, we've become parents, graduated with our undergrads, moved across the country, settled into Fayetteville, started grad school (Andrew), started a photography business (me), started a full-time job at the University (Andrew) and are already waiting for the arrival of our second child. It's been a crazy few years and I wouldn't have it any other way.