Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sanda and Jerod | Fort Smith Arkansas Wedding Photographer

Here's some photographs of Sanda and Jerod's reception!

Sanda and Jerod-39
Sanda and Jerod-40
Sanda and Jerod-41
Sanda and Jerod-42
Sanda and Jerod-43
Sanda and Jerod-45
Sanda and Jerod-44
Sanda and Jerod-46
Sanda and Jerod-48
Sanda and Jerod-47
Sanda and Jerod-50
Sanda and Jerod-49
Sanda and Jerod-52
Sanda and Jerod-53
Sanda and Jerod-54
Sanda and Jerod-55

This was my third time photographing a Laotian wedding and I am still in awe at how colorful their receptions are. The outfits are stunning and it has been really fun photographing wedding traditions I had never heard of prior to Diane and Samon's wedding. Hopefully I'll be photographing one again in the near future! They are so much fun!

Thanks again for having me, y'all!