Monday, April 30, 2012

Lindsey. | Fayetteville Arkansas Senior Photographer

I may never have mentioned this before, but I love senior photos. They are, hands down, one of my favorite kinds of sessions to photograph. I love how excited seniors are (well, senior girls at least!) about getting their photos taken and it's really fun to talk about graduation and college and all of the plans they have coming up in such a short time. Graduating high school is such an exciting time!

So, I wasn't very surprised when I loved everything about Lindsey's senior session. Lindsey is gorgeous, nice, and seriously funny. We had such a good time shooting her pictures! Honestly, these are some of my favorite senior photographs I have ever taken and I am thrilled to be sharing them. Here they are!

Lindsey-1
Lindsey-3
Lindsey-4
Lindsey-6
Lindsey-8
Lindsey-9
Lindsey-10
Lindsey-11
Lindsey-13
Lindsey-14
Lindsey-15
Lindsey-16
Lindsey-17
Lindsey-18
Lindsey-19

Congrats on graduating, Lindsey!