Monday, March 26, 2012

Chris and Michelle | Fort Smith Arkansas Engagement Photographer

I met Chris and Michelle at the Fort Smith Bridal Fest back in January.

Then, a few weeks later, they won my contest for free wedding photography! Lucky for me, their wedding ended up being scheduled as one of the first of my wedding season so, two weeks ago, we met in downtown Fort Smith to take their engagements. These two are such a happy, loving couple that just make sense, even at a glance, and I think they are just perfect together. I love how their engagements turned out!

chrismichelle-4
chrismichelle-5
chrismichelle-6
chrismichelle-7
chrismichelle-9
chrismichelle-10
chrismichelle-11
chrismichelle-12
chrismichelle-13
chrismichelle-14
chrismichelle-17
chrismichelle-15

I can't wait for your Easter wedding y'all! We are going to have such a good time!