Friday, February 3, 2012

One Photo, Three Ways | Fayetteville Arkansas Portrait Photographer

I like to post these on Wednesdays, so I'm a little late.

But! Here's a photograph of my gorgeous aunt, taken last September at the beach. There's a full session attached to these that I'm over-the-moon about, but more on that later. For now, here's a glimpse of my wonderful aunt!

one-1
one-2
one-3

This photograph was taken in harsh, open sunlight at an aperture of 3.5, an iso of 320, and with a shutter speed of 1/3200 second. I have a few changes coming to the blog, hopefully including a bit of a blog makeover and, in these features, I'll be including a small bit of Exif info from here on out. I've also been playing with a simpler watermark that I'll be using more regularly, so stay tuned! The next few weeks are hopefully bringing some awesome changes for this little business.

P.S. Only a few more days to enter the wedding contest.
This contest will not be happening again for a very long time, so if you're interested, shoot me a line!