Thursday, February 2, 2012

Michael, Age Four. | Bentonville Arkansas Children's Photographer

I am so excited to share these photographs!

Michael and his mom were so much fun to work with. He didn't want anything to do with the camera at first, but he ended up hamming it up and having such a fun time! I know I'm a little biased because I have a young son, but I just love photographing young children while they run around outside. They are the funniest and they're not afraid to show it. Serously. How cute is Michael?! I love these!

michael-7
michael-17
michael-24
michael-31
michael-35
michael-45
michael-48
michael-50
michael-56
michael-72
michael-80
michael-84
michael-92
michael-97
michael-99
michael-105
michael-104
michael-106

Also, an enormous thank you goes out to Michael's mom, Criss! For the first time in my entire career, I lost my babysitter last minute and my eighteen month son came along for the session! He stayed in his stroller and watched and, luckily, we all had so much fun together. Thanks for such a great morning, Michael and Criss! Y'all are awesome.