Thursday, January 5, 2012

Two: David | Fayetteville Arkansas Children's Photographer

David
David
David
David
David

Believe it or not, but I came from a family where we only went to a professional photographer as family twice- once when I was three and once when I was nine. We also had senior portraits taken when we were in our last year of high school, but in general, we have very few professional photographs. Actually, we have no professional photographs of our entire family since my youngest brother (the boy above!) was born when I was fourteen. Which is why, for a late Christmas present, I gave my mom photographs of my little brothers. This is David. He is ten years old, frowns in all his school pictures, and, as the baby, is the apple of my mother's eye... even when he doesn't finish his dinner. We love him and I adore these photographs of him, mainly because they're of him but also because my husband was singing him Justin Bieber songs while standing behind me.