Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sandy and Montana: Just Sandy | Fort Smith Arkansas Wedding Photographer

In November, I photographed Sandy and Montana's wedding and it was beautiful!
I wasn't there for the ceremony, but the traditional wear Sandy and Montana wore for their portraits and the first half of their reception was absolutely beautiful! So much so that this first post will just be photographs of Sandy. Honestly, these are some of the best photographs I have taken. I hope you love them!

Sandy and Montana: Portraits
Sandy and Montana: Portraits
Sandy and Montana: Portraits
Sandy and Montana: Portraits
Sandy and Montana: Portraits
Sandy and Montana: Portraits
Sandy and Montana: Portraits
Sandy and Montana: Portraits

Stay tuned for the rest of their wedding!
There will be several posts going live throughout the next two days and I am so excited to share them!