Monday, January 9, 2012

Project Fifty Two Week Two: Life | Fayetteville Arkansas Lifestyle Photographer

This week, the theme for Project 52 was Life.

Week Two: Life

So! Call me super cheesy, but some of the best moments of my life have occurred during three minute photo shoots with my husband. They're fun, they're funny, and best of all, they'll still be around when our grandchildren go exploring in our attic boxes. Love them! The mini photo shoots, but I'm sure I'll love our grandkids in twenty-seven years, too!

And since no full-length post on this blog would be complete without at least seven photographs and/or a whole bunch of rambling, here's some other photographs from the one hundred and eighty seconds we spent on our porch.

Polo
Polo
Polo
Polo
Polo
Polo
Polo
Polo
Polo
Polo

Honestly, there's just something about polaroids that make my heart happy, even though they make my husband absolutely crazy. What can I say? Sometimes a polaroid is worth ten bucks a pop.