Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Project Fifty Two Week Three: Inspiration | Fayetteville Arkansas Lifestyle Photographer

This week, the theme for Project Fifty Two was Inspiration.

Week Three: Inspiration

I had planned on taking a self portrait with a little line about how inspiration is different for everyone, but as I was doing so, I turned around and this was going on behind me. And the truth is, I could wax poetic every day about inspiration but, really, I see inspiration all over the place- in books, in movies, in music, in flashing moments, and in normal, every day occurrences- especially when these two fellas are involved.

And now! On to the outtakes!

Week Three Outtakes
Before
Week Three Outtakes
Week Three Outtakes

And, since I already took them, I'll show y'all a few self portraits as well.

Week Three Outtakes
Week Three Outtakes
Week Three Outtakes
Week Three Outtakes
Week Three Outtakes

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
Also, I have big news coming to the blog on Monday! Stay tuned!