Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Project Fifty Two Week Four: Imperfection | Fayetteville Arkansas Lifestyle Photographer

This week, the theme for Project 52 was Imperfection!

Week Four: Imperfection

I used to be a huge perfectionist before becoming a mom, but nowadays I really just love my messy little babe and all the mayhem he's brought into my (formerly) nice, neat life. The snot, tears, scribbles on the walls, and staying in pajamas until four pm make me a little crazy sometimes, but I think that's the beauty of imperfection- it's crazy, but subtly beautiful, even when there's Cheerios all over the floor and a stack of dishes standing a foot high.

And so! Here's a peek into what our Monday mornings look like:

Monday-2
Monday-9
Monday-15
Monday-17
Monday-20
Monday-25
Monday-26
Monday-27
Monday-32
Monday-33
Monday-39
Monday-44
Monday-45
Monday-49
Monday-50

Seriously. Does he not have the most kissable baby lips?
Love him and his too tight pajamas, too!