Tuesday, January 3, 2012

One: Anna | Fayetteville Arkansas Portrait Photographer

You guys, I have so many fun things planned for this year.
I know! I probably already sound like a broken record, but I'm so excited to get to work on so many different things. And one of those things?

My 100 Person Portfolio.

This year, like every year, I'll be photographing my family members, friends, strangers, and clients. But! This year, I'll be compiling a one hundred person portfolio displaying single portraits of each person which, I hope, will create a wonderful work of art. I'll be posting these galleries on my website, my facebook, and right here! On the blog, though, I'll be posting five to ten photographs that you won't find anywhere else. I decided to do this pretty spur of the moment, but I am really excited about. And so! Here is the first installment.

Anna
Anna
Anna
Anna
Anna

PS. I probably won't be so wordy on the other installments of this series, but I wanted to make sure I introduced the project in this first one!