Tuesday, January 24, 2012

NWA Bride Premier Showcase 2012 | Lissa Clair Photos

This past weekend, we participated in the NWA Bride Premier Showcase in Springdale!

Springdale Bridal Fair Springdale Bridal Fair
Springdale Bridal Fair Springdale Bridal Fair
Springdale Bridal Fair Springdale Bridal Fair

I decided to stay classy, leave my camera equipment at home, and take photographs of my booth with my trusty old iPhone! These quick shots don't really do the booth justice, but I absolutely loved how the booth ended up looking! It was really strong representation of my aesthetic and it was really fun to create! I really liked our booth in Fort Smith, but something about the extra door, modge podged maps, and school house green chalkboard paint really made me fall hard for this display, even though I got paint on the carpet in our rented apartment. We had so much fun getting ready for this fair and working it as well!

And a big hello to all of the brides we met while at the fair! We can't wait to work with you!

P.S. Don't forget about our contest!