Monday, January 9, 2012

Josh and Ana and Wyatt | Lee's Summit Missouri Family Photographer

I'd apologize for posting so many photographs of my family but it's so rare that I photograph any of them (well, other than my sister) that I can't help but share them! A little over two years ago, I took these photographs of my brother and his wife. At the time, they were prepping for a two year stint in Korea (my brother is in the 101st Airborne Division for the Army) and left a few weeks after we took their photographs. They're back for a month (then off to Italy!) so we headed to the downtown area of our hometown (Lee's Summit, Missouri!) and took some family photographs in thirteen minutes flat.

I wasn't sure how they'd turn out because it was extremely cold, we'd been up really late the night before, and most of all, my brother hates to have his picture taken but loves to tell me how much he hates to have his picture taken (sometimes with words and sometimes with grimaces and steely stares), but we got some gorgeous photos! I love these!

Josh and Ana
Josh and Ana
Josh and Ana
Josh and Ana
Josh and Ana
Josh and Ana
Josh and Ana
Josh and Ana
Josh and Ana
Josh and Ana
Josh and Ana
Josh and Ana
Josh and Ana

Love you guys! I can't wait to come visit you at your new home!
PS. Don't they have the cutest little boy?!