Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Hannah Grace | Fayetteville Arkansas Newborn Photographer

Sweet little Hannah was born this past October.

Her mom is one of my closest friends so, about a week after she was born, I traveled up to Lee's Summit and took these for their awesome family. I've known Brittney (Hannah's mom) since I was ten years old and we were inseparable growing up, so it's been amazing to watch her become a mom! So! Before I started babbling for five paragraphs about why this family is so wonderful, I'll show you the photographs instead!

Meet Hannah Grace:

hannah-1
hannah-4
hannah-6
hannah-10
hannah-11
hannah-18
hannah-25
hannah-67
hannah-72
hannah-55
hannah-47
hannah-44
hannah-58
hannah-65
hannah-61

Congratulations Brittney and Kyle! She is beautiful!

See their maternity photographs here.