Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Greenleaf Family | Fayetteville Arkansas Family Photographer

I can't even tell you how excited I am to show y'all these photographs.

I worked with Alison a few months ago after she found me through a Living Social deal I ran in September. I had such a fun time working with her family and, a few days later, I heard from her friend, Dewa, who wanted to book a session to take photographs of her killer cute daughter, Divya. Then, on the day of our session, I stepped out of my car and was almost knocked down by wind! I know that can be a pretty exaggerated and overused phrase, but in this case, I seriously had to fight my way to keep walking! Anyway, by the time I arrived at the spot we'd decided on, we watched a pile of leaves get twirled taller than any of us stood and decided to reschedule. It was a little frustrating at the time but, honestly, it's now one of my favorite photography memories. How often do you hear of someone who's had to delay a session because of wind?!

Eventually, after a second rescheduling brought on by a rainstorm, we were finally able to get together. And the photographs of sweet little Divya and her parents?! I love them! These are some of my favorite family photographs I have ever taken. Here they are!

Greenleaf Family
Greenleaf Family
Greenleaf Family
Greenleaf Family
Greenleaf Family
Greenleaf Family
Greenleaf Family
Greenleaf Family
Greenleaf Family
Greenleaf Family
Greenleaf Family
Greenleaf Family
Greenleaf Family
Greenleaf Family

Thanks again, Dewa and Arie! I can't wait to work with you again in April!