Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Alison and Brett | Lee's Summit Missouri Engagement Photographer

Before you see anything, I just have to say that I love these photographs!

I went to junior high and high school with Alison and we were good friends all the way through. Over Thanksgiving, I had a super elaborate photo shoot planned out with mason jars and candles and a blanket fort in the middle of the forest. I'd put up a status on Facebook offering a free themed photo shoot to any of my Kansas City friends (it pays to be a Facebook friend and Facebook fan, too!), Alison replied, and we were good to go. And then! And then?!

My baby was so sick and hyper from being sick that I slept for thirty minutes the night before the big day. Which means I got to watch an awesome rainstorm close in and I came really, really close to just blowing the whole thing off, canceling, and rescheduling for our original plans the next time I was in Kansas City.

Good thing I didn't, right?

Instead, we grabbed umbrellas, met at eight in the morning, and stood outside for the next hour and a half, drenched from head to toe. I loved it! Honestly, this photo session was just what I needed in late November. I hope you love these!

ab-10
ab-13
ab-26
ab-18
ab-19
ab-29
ab-33
ab-38
ab-43
ab-47
ab-53
ab-57
ab-64
ab-73
ab-74
ab-93
ab-95
ab-100
ab-103
ab-105
ab-110
ab-119
ab-133
ab-129
ab-127

Thanks so much, Alison and Brett! Y'all are adorable!