Friday, December 30, 2011

2011: A Mini Wrap Up With A Whole Bundle of Photographs

This year has been amazing!

Umbrella Laugh
Sewing Machine Take Two
The ABC Fam
Take One
Heather and Kevin
Britt and Kyle
Sam and Chas
Katy
Cook
Cook
Crowley
Mindy  033
Becca
Orchard
Britt
Grape Festival
Cherish  128
anna
Katie
Meghan
party guest post
Bike!
Anna Take 2
Sophie
Cache and Lindsey
Brittney & Co.
Farmer's Market
Samon and Diane
858
Jardot
Busbee
Jon and Casee
Lindsey & Brandon
Lucy
Alexis Guest Post
Alexis Guest Post
L&R
First Macro Shot
Matt & Elizabeth

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of my wonderful clients, friends, and family who have hired me, supported me, and made this year so wonderful! And a huge thanks to this guy for encouraging me even when I really didn't want to be encouraged and when I really wanted to just give up and never touch a camera again:

Mr. C.

Seriously. He is the best.

In other news, I cannot even tell you how excited I am for next year! So far, my schedule already has plenty of portrait sessions, a lot of weddings, and a whole bundle of Italian countryside photographs just waiting to be taken. I'll also be continuing my Women Who Love series and will be participating in a Project 52 run by one of my favorite photographers and I will also be starting a 100 Person Portfolio for the year of 2012.

So much magic is going to happen in 2012. See y'all then!