Friday, November 11, 2011

The Busbee Family

Meet the Busbee Fam!

These three are sweet, friendly, and a whole lot of fun. When I first got to our shoot, I was trying out a new lens and completely embarrassed myself when I couldn't figure out how to attach it to my camera. Never mind that I can line up red dots in my sleep or that I'd shot with the same lens for an hour prior to our session but, for some reason, I kept trying to attach the lens in the wrong place and, even though I felt (and looked!) like a complete newbie, Jennifer didn't get frustrated with me at all. And so! Even though I channeled all of my ditziness into the beginning of our session, things turned out fantastic!

Busbee
Busbee
Busbee
Busbee
Busbee
Busbee
Busbee
Busbee

Thanks for a fun afternoon, y'all! You were wonderful to work with and I absolutely love your photographs.

ps. Don't worry. I haven't had trouble attaching any lenses since our session a few weeks ago.