Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Back!

Hey, guys! It's me, Lissa C.!

me

Over the past few months, I've been experimenting. After blogging for two years on two separate blogs, I decide to merge this blog and my life blog into one. At first, it was really fun! And then it got really hectic. And then if just got kind of lame. And so! Starting now, October 25, 2011, I'm separating the mayhem that was my combined blog into the two individual web addresses they used to hold all on their own. Which means, my friends, that I will be showing this blog a whole lot of TLC that it's been missing the past few months. So get excited! Things have changed a lot for me photographically the past few months and I have more to show you than I could ever say in words.

(!!!)

And, as always, you can see more of me day to day, often non-professional work here.
Cause me and my camera? We're inseparable.