Wednesday, June 8, 2011

One Photo, Three Ways

One
TwoThree

Lately, our lives have been full of traveling, painting, and eating frozen lemonade. My son and I are currently sleeping on a mattress (and a pack and play!) thrown into our new apartment in Arkansas, cleaning and painting in preparation for our humongous move in two weeks!

Have I mentioned I haven't been in Utah in almost a month and haven't packed a single box?

I probably won't be posting as much as I'd like until we've gotten ourselves settled, but I wanted to make sure I shared this wonderful photograph of Maxwell today. I love my boy, even when he spills ice water all over the ground and sits in the middle of it because he's so excited about a Care Bears movie that he can't see straight.

(If you guessed that he just did that as I was putting this post together, you would be right.)

Happy Wednesday, photo lovers!

As always, see more "One Photo, Three Ways" here.