Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mindy

Yesterday, I featured Mindy in my new series.
Today, I'm posting photographs from a portrait session she booked with me!

Mindy  027

Here's a little back story: Mindy is an extremely sweet gal that I met after my freshman year of college. Fast forward a few (five!) years and Mindy contacted me for a booking and mentions that she has never had professional pictures taken of herself- not even for her senior year of high school! Since she wasn't used to being in front of the camera, she was a little nervous at first. Can you tell?

Mindy  012
Mindy  033
Mindy  017

Me neither!
Mindy is adorable and I am so glad that she picked me for her first photo session.

Mindy  047
Mindy  063
Mindy  049

We spent most of our time in one of Springville's beautiful canyons and the lighting was perfect!

Mindy  069
Mindy  077
Mindy  107
Mindy  050


Thanks for such a fun afternoon, Mindy!
You are a gem!