Monday, May 9, 2011

Meet Alycia and Trevor.

I've known Alycia through her blog for about a year where she writes about her life with her husband, Trevor. She always seemed nice online, but I'm happy to report that she's even nicer in person! I love when that happens.

Crowley

Alycia and Trevor have been married for almost two years. They met when Alycia asked Trevor to act like he knew her so she could avoid another boy hankering after her phone number. Then, as luck would have it, Trevor got her phone number instead and the rest is history... even though Alycia wasn't so sure she wanted to go on their first date.

Crowley
Crowley
Crowley

I think she made the right decision by attending their first date- these two are crazy about each other and I love how their photographs turned out!
Crowley
Crowley
CrowleyCrowley
Crowley
Crowley

These next few are some of my favorites from their session. We took all of these pictures at Memorial Grove Park in Salt Lake City and found quite a bit of fantastic lighting all over the park- all different kinds of lighting because of the woods and the buildings, but mostly we found fabulous, warm lighting which is just the kind that I love!

Crowley
Crowley
Crowley
Crowley

Thanks for being so much fun you two! I hope you love how these turned out!