Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Valentine's Photos

On Valentine's, my husband and I strapped our little babe in his car seat and headed out to take same family pictures.

Walk
The Boys
Father and Son

I've posted some of the rest of these on my personal blog, but I love them so I thought I'd post them here, too!

Wall
Family Love5
Family Love1
Family Love4

Max destroyed all of the mustaches before our little daytrip was over...

One
Two
Three

Which, really, I think made Valentine's his favorite day of his eight-month life.
And secretly, I'm hoping family tripod photo shoots will become a Chandler family tradition. There's just something so refreshing about taking an hour in the afternoon, stepping out of routine, and snapping photos of each other while the whole world is full of heart shaped balloons, chocolates, and pink cards with red hearts.