Monday, March 14, 2011

FAQs

This weekend, I made a FAQ page and it looks like this:


What is the best way to contact you?
The best way to contact me is through the form found on the contact section of my website. You can also send me an email at lissaclairphotos [at] gmail.com. If it's a weekday, I usually respond within 24 hours. If it's the weekend, I'll get back to you by Monday.

What should I wear?
Wear what you want! I've found that the best photographs come when my clients are having a good time, so wear something you're comfortable in or something that makes you feel great!

What should I bring?
I love props! The cheesier, the better! When we schedule a session, I'll ask you about your interests to get to know you a little better. Then, on the day of our session, I'll throw a few things in my bag that we can have fun with while I take your pictures. I'm always open to new props, so if you have something you'd like to bring, let me know and we'll work it in.

Where will we take our pictures?
Location is something that we will decide on together. If you have a location in mind, I'll be happy to hold our session there, but if you don't have anything in mind, we'll talk and I'll give you several options so you can decide what's best for you!

What is the best time of day to schedule a session?
I prefer early morning and late afternoon lighting, but if you're interested in holding a photo session in an indoor location, mid-morning and mid-afternoon work great as well!

What should I expect during our photo session?
To have fun! I love to interact and laugh with my clients. I know sitting through a portrait session can be boring (especially to husbands and children!), but I do my best to keep everyone happy by making everything lighthearted and fun.

When did you start photography?
My interest in photography began extremely young, and after years of cycling through multiple disposable cameras (or several rolls of film) a week, I decided that I wanted to be a photographer when I grew up. I started taking things more seriously around the age of 17 and at 18, I received my first grown-up camera. I haven't looked back since!

Pricing?
I offer three basic portrait packages that can be found here.
If you're interested in booking me for a wedding, contact me with information about your wedding day and I will send you an estimate.

When will I get my photographs?
I try to get your edited photographs back to you within three weeks, though in busy times it may take up to a month. When I'm finished, I'll upload them into a proofing gallery on my website. A few days later, when you receive your photos, they will be on a disc and you will be able to print them and use them for personal use.

Can I order prints of photographs from your "Stills" section?
Yes. Any of the photographs from my still gallery may be purchased. You're also welcome to print off photos from your session through me. Email me for rates and additional information.

How do I find out about special offers and promotions?
Through this blog! I love discounts and I run promotions more often than not, so be sure to check!