Thursday, March 17, 2011

Brittanny and Kyle

Are you ready to be introduced to one of the cutest couples I have ever seen?
You are? Then meet Brittanny and Kyle!

Britt and Kyle

When I drove to meet them for our session a few weeks ago, I was pretty sure things were going to either be postponed or turn sour really quick. The weather was a crazy mix of rain and snow and since we'd never met, I wasn't sure if these two would be up to smiling in the bitter cold.

Lucky for me, they were still game!


Britt and Kyle

I know I've said it about sessions before (and I'll say it again!), but I loved everything about these two and about these photographs. While I was editing, I'd often start laughing because they're just so cute and in love... I love it!

Britt and Kyle
Britt and KyleBritt and Kyle
Britt and Kyle
Britt and Kyle
Britt and Kyle

Want to know something funny?
When I loaded the pictures onto my computer later that night, my husband looked at the screen, pointed to Kyle and said, "We used to work together." Small world, huh?