Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Photos

This past weekend, I was one of two photographers who ran a photobooth during a Valentine's Dance.
I didn't do anything besides snap shots and bring the props, so it was really nice to be able to show up five minutes before the dance started with everything ready to go- backgrounds included! This was my first photobooth experience and my camera broke early that morning (thanks, Matt, for fixing it!), so I was a little flustered and a little nervous, but I still got some funny pictures.

Here are some of my favorites:

Valentine Booth1
Valentine Booth2
Valentine Booth3
Valentine Booth4
Valentine Booth5
Valentine Booth6

I found out pretty quick that photobooth photography is nothing like the photography I usually do, but it was still a blast and something I'd love to do again!