Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Herrmann's Bump!

A couple weeks ago, I was able to photograph this happy couple.

Blue Balloons

It was really early in the morning and bitterly cold- seriously, I thought my fingers were going to break off, but they were such good sports and kept me laughing the whole time!

Balloon Fence
Happy Belly
Balloon Love
Laundry Basket
Baby BoyBubbly Lovers

I'm not even lying when I say that when they left their house that morning, they looked into the parking lot and saw that one of their cars was missing... but they still came (they weren't even late!) and laughed this hard:

Happy Parents-to-Be

It's been two weeks and I'm STILL impressed by how happy they were during some serious drama.

Actually, I'll probably still be impressed by it in fifty years when I amp the story up a smidge and tell my grandchildren that once I knew a couple who walked twenty miles just to get their pictures taken.